Monday, September 03, 2007

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria: How Do You See Yourself?

God loves you and don't you let anyone tell you otherwise!

Today's Scripture

"As a man thinks in his heart, so is he" (Proverbs 23:7).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Your imagination is extremely powerful. God created you as a visual being. Choosing the right images in your mind's eye is important because your life will move in the direction of your thoughts. The way you see yourself in your mind's eye, over time, will drop down into your heart and become your reality. If you'll create a picture in your imagination of something you want, or a dream coming to pass and keep it in front of you, then you will move in that direction. I encourage you to get up every morning and picture yourself succeeding! Picture yourself healthy and whole! Picture yourself and your family not only being blessed, but being a bigger blessing to others. If you'll keep the right images in front of you, and always submit yourself to the Lord through prayer and thanksgiving, you'll move forward into the life of victory God has promised you.

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, I come to You today and submit every area of my mind and heart to You. Search my heart and show me what images I need to change in my mind. Thank You for equipping me with everything I need to live a life pleasing to You. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

JoelOsteen.com
Joel Osteen Ministries, 3700 Southwest Freeway, Houston TX 77027

Champion, you are well able to do what God has called you to do.

Believe IT!
Eric Standlee
marketplace-ministry.info

No comments: