Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Prayer to the Holy Spirit

I normally don't read newpapers but somehow
something pushed me to scan the pages until I found this very
powerful prayer to the Holy Spirit. This prayer was published
unanimously by a certain TAC(God bless him or her for sharing this
prayer)


Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Come, Holy Spirit, replace the tension within us with a holy
relaxation, replace the tubulence within us with a sacred calm.
Replace the anxiety within us with a quiet confidence. Replace the
fear within us with a strong faith. Replace the bitterness within
us with the sweetness of grace. Straighten our crookedness. Fill
our emptiness. Duff the edge of our pride, sharpen the edge of our
humility.
Light the fires of our love.. Quench the flames of our lust, let
us see ourselves as you see us. That we may see you as you have
promised.
O Holy Spirit, soul of my soul, I adore you. Enlighten, guide,
strengthen and console me. Tell me what I ought to do and command me
to do it. I promise to be submissive in everything that you permit
to happen to me, only show me what is your will.


May the Holy Spirit touch your hearts,

Tom Cagurangan
tommyca@advantageconferences.com

No comments: