Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The time is now...

Some encouragement not to procrastinate (Which by the way, is
something I'm guilty of too often). The statement that 'God helps
those who help themselves' isn't scripture, nor is it entirely
correct.

However, we do often need to take an action in order to open the
door of opportunity for Him to work. Let's face it, if all of us
ignored the '$7k links' when we saw them... none of us would be here.

This is what happened to me today. Right after the call today, I
followed up with someone on my warm-list. First of all, he is
interested. But must importantly, he invited me to attend a power-
lunch on Friday where many local business owners get together to
network and fellowship. Wow! An awesome opportunity for me to get
exposure.

Now here's the procrastination lesson... his RSVP deadline is
today. I was ready to start some work around the house after
today's Team call. Had I not taken those few minutes to send him an
email before I got busy with those tasks, I would have missed the
chance to attend this luncheon. But, I was proactive and now God
has the opportunity to do something wonderful as I network with
these fellow business owners on Friday.

Blessings,
Pastor Todd.
http://www.7kOVERnOVER.com/toddwargo

No comments: