Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Slay your Giant

The other night I listened to the Slay your Giant MMC call recording. Since then I have been slaying my giant of rejection. He is big and bad but he who is in me is much greater. I will rest tonight and go into battle again in the morning he is getting weaker and I am becoming much stronger. I am not sure how long the battle will last but I know for sure the outcome will be victory, for I know my Father has already equipped me for this battle and my Fathers glory will shine in the end. I am sure this will not be my last giant to slay but it is the one I need to slay today. The path to victory will require great strength and courage and I thank God for all of you for I know when I go into battle I am locking arms with some of the greatest warriors God has created. Lets suit up and head out to that battlefield together let’s slay these giant one by one. Let us not shrink back in the heat of battle for the war we fight is for our Lord Jesus Christ and victory belongs to Him. May all the glory be to God who has equipped us to slay our giants.

Listen to this recording as often as you need to. If you are not engaging in battle you are not moving forward. Ask God to identify your next giant, suit up in the full armor of God, run out to the battlefield and slay that giant in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

In His service,

Mike and Beth Napoli 7kwisdom.com

No comments: